Tuesday, April 10, 2007

If u can understand it good else forget it

I ve been asked by my frnz and my relatives and people who r close to me “why don’t u celebrate your birthday”….. I don’t have any reasons for either celebrating my birthday or Rather not celebrating it .. the reason …I myself dunno…Strange but True…..When I was very young( I m not much old now anyways) my birthday wud either fall on the day of my results, or in summer holidays or on the day of the last exam (did I leave out any other reason???) so I never celebrated my birthday ….even the habitual cake cutting wasn’t there as far as I remember,though my mom used to prepare sweets ….when i have exams or when my report card is being given I dint feel like wearing new clothes or looking good because I knew wat my report card wud contain …by the way I was very irregular in my school days the usual remark would be “had he been regular he would have surely got a better grade” or “needs to be regular”or “good at studies but irregular to school” ..i dunno what grade wud one get above an O or A+ grade …….so there was never a point in feeling special of my so called birthday …in fact I somehow used to divert the topic especially when it would be concerning birthdays and stuff …I know u must be thinking I m kind of crazy or “PSYCHO" the thing is I m not a psycho, I m much worse than that……As this feeling has set in me, I kinda behave strangely on my so called birthday ..in fact I hate explaining things ..but I dunno why but I m still writing this crap ……hmm not getting any ideas to write but I ll update this sometime or the other if not in a year alteast in a decade …

No comments: